Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Design Services

I have just started offering my Services for helping you with your design issues! I am studying Interior Design at the moment and would love to use my new found skills to help you out with any and all of your design dilemmas that you may have.  I will be offering my Design Services for FREE! Just email me to find out more information. 


You can find my new Services Page at the top under my heading! This is what I will be offering:


E -Design Services:


If you enjoy decorating but just need a plan and/or inspiration for a specific room in your home this service is definitely the one for you.

Included in your package is an online consultation (This will be done via Email), inspiration board, floor plan, and written explanation as well as DIY Tutorials if needed.  This way it allows you to re-create my design all at once or in simple stages as your time and budget allows.  

Design Questions:

If you are in need of some simple design advice about paint, furniture arrangement, fabrics, resources etc please feel free to email me with your question. I will then send you an email with links and descriptions of any ideas that I have come up with as your solution.

If you have any questions please email me at srdesignfiles@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you!





No comments: