Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Wednesday 13 July 2011

I Need Your Help Desperately!!



Ahhhhh please help!! We are christening Baby H in just a couple of weeks, and I really need your help with organising the reception after. I have no idea what to do, what kind of food to have.. anything!!

I have even tried looking it up on all those fabulous Party Planning Blogs, but I am guessing a Baptism isn't all that popular anymore?

We are having a joined one with Mr P's niece, and her baby is a boy. So we are going to have to try and incorporate girl and boy themes together..

If you have ANY ideas or websites I could check out, you would be my newest Hero!! Worst thing is I have to try and work all this out in just a couple of weeks!

I would really appreciate all of your ideas and comments :)

Thank you soooooooo much!

No comments: