You know this list I am talking about.. Over at Cha Cha's awesome blog - "Sit, Relax and Read' she has been doing a challenge called '10 Tasks in 10 Days'.
She got heaps crossed off her list as well, you should definitely go on over and see everything Cha Cha got done :)
So last week i completed 5 things off my list, and this week I have been REALLY slack - and for no apparent reason! No excuses this time! HA
2. Paint my ugly coffee table - Half way there
3. Create storage bins from boxes
5. Decorate Baby H's dresser - Coming Shortly
6. Make art for bedroom
7. Make Pom Pom's for Baby H's room
8. Paint Bedside tables (Work out how to paint laminate)
10. Create labels for Herbs
(Need to buy some chalkboard paint)
11. Weed the backyard
12. Do Hand and Foot Prints of Baby H and Make into art?? - I made some art not exactly what i was planning though, photos to come soon :)
13. Complete scrapbook for Mr. P - Photos to come soon!
14. Make twine balls
So really, I only done one thing on my list this week, and it's not even finished yet. But I promise I will pull my finger out and eventually cross every little itty bitty thing off my list shortly...
Have you done anything interesting lately? Decorating, painting even maybe some crafting or cooking?? I would love to see :)