Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Tuesday 28 June 2011

I've Joined the Band Wagon!!

Well while i was floating around blogosphere I came across a great blog called "Sit Relax and Read" and Cha Cha is doing this awesome challenge - "10 Tasks in Ten Days"! I seriously can't wait, one thing i love is lists, even better if I can actually cross things off of it :)


Ten Tasks


Cha Cha suggests to list 20 things and then aim to get at least 10 of them crossed off.  So here's my list of To-Do: (Eeek I am scared!)

1.   Re-decorate shelf in dining room


2.   Paint my ugly coffee table



3.   Create storage bins from boxes

4.   Re-decorate my bedroom tallboy


5.   Decorate Baby H's dresser

6.   Make art for bedroom

7.   Make Pom Pom's for Baby H's room

8.   Paint Bedside tables 9Wok out how to paint laminate)
                    

9.   Plant my Herbs into pot plants

10.   Create labels for Herbs

11.   Weed the backyard

12.   Do Hand and Foot Prints of Baby H and Make into art??

13.   Complete scrapbook for Mr. P

14.   Make twine balls

I can only think of 14 things to do at the moment, but I am sure that will expand enormously if I really thought hard about it (which I really don't want to know what else I have to do!!).

So, lets see how we go for now... Hopefully I can cross some of them off my list of things to do :)

You should definitely head over and link up your list.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Great list, well except the weeding--I HATE TO WEED. I hope you get lots done this week, I can't wait to see.

Cha Cha