Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Monday 13 June 2011

Office Inspiration Month

Hi Guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! It's a long weekend here (Australia) and is great to relax and spend some wonderful time with my Partner :) Did you do anything exciting or eventful this weekend?

Well I was thinking that maybe I should finish this month off with everything and anything to do with the Home Office. As i'm in the thinking/planning process of doing up our our Guest Room and putting in a Cloffice (office in a closet), I couldn't think of a better topic to cover then the 'Home Office'.

In my opinion every girl needs a place where she can sit away from all the hustle and bustle of life's little duties to just take a minute to herself where she can relax, read blogs and overload on decorating and organising inspiration from all the lovely blogs on here and the pretties in those magazines.

So to end this month off I am going to be doing posts on my inspiration for everything to do with the office, from the must haves to all the lovely things that should also be in there to make you feel like your in heaven! So heres one of my favourite pictures that I wish was my own home office, I love how clean and crisp everything looks (If only this were a perfect world)!

No comments: