Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Friday 10 June 2011

Guest Room/Office

Well we currently have a spare room which is the guest room at the moment, although the only thing in there is a bed and a couple of boxes that i'm still to unpack (this was meant to be done a couple of months ago but of course i had to go into labour the same week we got them and still haven't worked up the courage to find homes for everything yet!).

I would luurve to make it into an office/guest room but am to confused as to what colour scheme i want. At the moment i seem to be fixated on the look of pink and black..



But I also really like the look of more muted tones like whites and blues

My plans for this room is to make a nice comfy place where guests can come and relax and feel like they're actually on a holiday, maybe even a nice retreat!  I also want to combine the office in this space. I was thinking along the lines of one of those nice cupboard office that seem to be all the rage at the moment (but i think i might leave that to another day).

Sooo what are your thoughts? I love both looks.. I think the more subtle colours will be much more relaxing for our guests, and from what i can see in those pictures I could also possibly add in a little touch of pink and black??!!

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are on these colours? I need HELP! haha I am such an indecisive person!





No comments: