Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Thursday 9 June 2011

Where to Start

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for checking out my new blog.

Wow that sounds quite weird to say! I have been looking at blogs for a while now, well ever since I fell pregnant with my beautiful little girl.. I am in love with all of these decorating and organising blogs, you could even say I 'might' be a little obsessed with some of them.

I thought I would start this blog to be my outlet for everything and anything that has to do with decorating, organising and DIY as these subjects are my passion and my hobby and I would love to do this for a living! I have long dreamed of becoming an interior decorator ever since I was a little girl. It may sound insane but some of my favourite things to do while i'm home is cleaning, purging, organising, decorating, re-arranging AND making never ending lists of 'To-Do's'. And now that I am at home everyday looking after my little munchkin I couldn't think of a better time to start :)

I hope to be able to help people out with there decorating and organising problems, and eventually be able to do this as a source of income. So please, if you have any questions or would just like to say Hi, leave a message or email. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: