Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Friday 17 June 2011

I-K-E-A



YAY!! This weekend I get to go on a trip to Ikea! I am soooo excited (I know I know, don't judge me). I was originally going to go to the Wedding Expo that is on at the moment, but hello how not hard of a choice was it between Ikea and the Wedding Expo!

Hopefully I find a few goodies while I am there, and then I can show you all my lovelies next week :)

What are you doing this weekend? Who knows, maybe I will see you at Ikea!

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend!

P.S Also I am not sure if you have noticed but at the top of my page I am advertising a FREE Decorating Service, so if you have a design dilemma or just a question in general feel free to email me at srdesignfiles@gmail.com 

No comments: