Pages

Have you got a design dilemma? Then let me help you! I am offering my Design Services for FREE for a limited time.. Please email me for more information :)

Monday 20 June 2011

My Dream Office

If this were a perfect world and I could have a perfect office that took up a full room, I would be a very very happy girl! I would love to have a large office with great big windows and lots of sun shining with some nice greenery to look at, or possibly the ocean! HA!

And unlimited storage with pretty file boxes!





Hey that pink and black folder storage even matches the picture of the bedroom from my previous post!

And..... if I could have a whole room to play with, these are some of the things i would want it to look like....


(I wish my whole house could look like this)


What would be your dream office if money grew on trees? Would you have a big fancy room or are you quite happy with a little space? It would be interesting to see what your opinion is :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful week.






No comments: